11 February 2021

ADVICE: Frustrated with relationships

“I’m frustrated with my failed relationships.  What should I do?”

Photo: Google Images

Focus on yourself. Get involved with interests and activities that make you happy. When it’s safe to do so, travel. Hang out with friends. Volunteer your time in ways that improve other people’s lives.

Once you’re completely comfortable with being alone and believe your life is full and complete without being in a relationship, then you’ll be in a better position to recognize potential partners who are also fully independent.

It’s amazing how relationships improve when both partners want each other, but don’t NEED each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Counselor's Desk

Welcome to the Counselor's Desk

I've been a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in New York State since 2000, and over the years my clients have struggled to understand wh...